Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
Posted by nte on January 16, 2022 in In Action
Maritime Connection - CBC Radio One (Halifax) 90.5
Sunday, 16 January 2022 (16:05-17:00)
To listen to the archived recording, click here.
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize