Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
Kaposy C. (27 Apr 2021). The legislative roots of Ontario's COVID-19 failure. Impact Ethics.
The Ontario government has seriously mishandled the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. In late January, the Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table warned that there would be a potential disaster if the province did not get COVID-19 variants under control. However, Premier Doug Ford’s government waited until April 7 to issue a stay-at-home order, as the province exceeded 4000 daily cases of the infection.
- The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
- Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
- Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time
- Dalhousie professor wants Canada to consider sending any excess vaccine to Caribbean
- The Challenges Confronting Young Adults in the Era of COVID‑19 Vaccines
- Covid‑19 Vaccination Certificates: Prospects and Problems
- Concerns Over Human Challenge Trial That Infects Volunteers with COVID‑19
- Priority Groups for COVID‑19 Vaccinations