Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
Kaposy C. (27 Apr 2021). The legislative roots of Ontario's COVID-19 failure. Impact Ethics.
The Ontario government has seriously mishandled the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. In late January, the Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table warned that there would be a potential disaster if the province did not get COVID-19 variants under control. However, Premier Doug Ford’s government waited until April 7 to issue a stay-at-home order, as the province exceeded 4000 daily cases of the infection.
- COVID‑19 Vaccines Online Round‑table
- Human Embryo Research Beyond 14 Days? International Perspectives
- CBC Radio's The House: Should Canada Issue Vaccine Passports?
- Vaccine Passports Are Rife with Issues
- The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
- Should We Adopt Vaccine Certification Programs?
- Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
- Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time