Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
Fenton A, & Meynell L. (22 Apr 2021). Should Nova Scotia redistribute vaccines to Ontario? Not yet. Impact Ethics.
Currently, Ontario is seeing an alarming surge of COVID-19 cases in their worst wave of the pandemic to date. Health care professionals are sounding the alarm, warning that hospitals are reaching capacity and so threatening their ability to provide sufficient care to those in need. This desperate state of affairs has prompted the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) to suggest that other provinces, whose situation is less dire, should permit the redirection of vaccines that are currently designated for their residents to COVID-19 hotspots in provinces like Ontario.
- COVID‑19 Vaccines Online Round‑table
- Human Embryo Research Beyond 14 Days? International Perspectives
- CBC Radio's The House: Should Canada Issue Vaccine Passports?
- Vaccine Passports Are Rife with Issues
- The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
- Should We Adopt Vaccine Certification Programs?
- Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
- Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time