Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time
Getz L, & Baylis F. (6 Apr 2021). Challenge studies for COVID-19: Now is not the time. Journal of Medical Ethics Blog.
hVIVO, a for-profit clinical research organization in London, in collaboration with Imperial College London, has initiated a human challenge study in youth between the ages of 18 and 30 to determine the dose at which individuals become infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The dose-ranging study, which began in March 2021, is the first in a planned series of human challenge trials where healthy volunteers will be intentionally exposed to the novel coronavirus.
- COVID‑19 Vaccines Online Round‑table
- Human Embryo Research Beyond 14 Days? International Perspectives
- CBC Radio's The House: Should Canada Issue Vaccine Passports?
- Vaccine Passports Are Rife with Issues
- The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
- Should We Adopt Vaccine Certification Programs?
- Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
- Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time