Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Proposed Digital Vaccination "Passport" Raises Scientific and Ethical Concerns
Chisholm, Lorraine. (24 Jan 2021). Proposed Digital Vaccination 'Passport' Raises Scientific And Ethical Concerns — an interview with Françoise Baylis. Red Eye Collective (Vancouver Cooperative Radio, CFRO 100.5 fm).
"As the world struggles with the second wave of the pandemic and vaccines are being rolled out, we are starting to hear calls for an app that could store a record of a Covid-19 vaccination. Françoise Baylis is a philosopher with a special interest in medical ethics. She tells us some of her concerns with how a vaccination record for Covid-19 could be used."
- Dalhousie professor wants Canada to consider sending any excess vaccine to Caribbean
- Concerns Over Human Challenge Trial That Infects Volunteers with COVID‑19
- Priority Groups for COVID‑19 Vaccinations
- 2020‑21 Wayne Morris Chair of Law and Politics
- Proposed Digital Vaccination "Passport" Raises Scientific and Ethical Concerns
- Bruce Frisco (CTV News Atlantic) Interviews Françoise Baylis about Changes to the Law and the Ethics of Organ Donation in Nova Scotia
- Pandemic Opportunism at Dalhousie – “People Feel Completely Disrespected”
- Rush to Risky Challenge Trials is Unethical