Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Proposed Digital Vaccination "Passport" Raises Scientific and Ethical Concerns
Chisholm, Lorraine. (24 Jan 2021). Proposed Digital Vaccination 'Passport' Raises Scientific And Ethical Concerns — an interview with Françoise Baylis. Red Eye Collective (Vancouver Cooperative Radio, CFRO 100.5 fm).
"As the world struggles with the second wave of the pandemic and vaccines are being rolled out, we are starting to hear calls for an app that could store a record of a Covid-19 vaccination. Françoise Baylis is a philosopher with a special interest in medical ethics. She tells us some of her concerns with how a vaccination record for Covid-19 could be used."
- COVID‑19 Vaccines Online Round‑table
- Human Embryo Research Beyond 14 Days? International Perspectives
- CBC Radio's The House: Should Canada Issue Vaccine Passports?
- Vaccine Passports Are Rife with Issues
- The Legislative Roots of Ontario's COVID‑19 Failure
- Should We Adopt Vaccine Certification Programs?
- Should Nova Scotia Redistribute Vaccines to Ontario? Not Yet
- Challenge Studies for COVID‑19: Now Is Not the Time