Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
2020‑21 Wayne Morris Chair of Law and Politics
Françoise Baylis is the 2020-21 Wayne Morse Chair of Law and Politics for the month of February 2021 at the Wayne Morese Center for Law and Politics, University of Oregon.
Read more here.
- Dalhousie professor wants Canada to consider sending any excess vaccine to Caribbean
- Concerns Over Human Challenge Trial That Infects Volunteers with COVID‑19
- Priority Groups for COVID‑19 Vaccinations
- 2020‑21 Wayne Morris Chair of Law and Politics
- Proposed Digital Vaccination "Passport" Raises Scientific and Ethical Concerns
- Bruce Frisco (CTV News Atlantic) Interviews Françoise Baylis about Changes to the Law and the Ethics of Organ Donation in Nova Scotia
- Pandemic Opportunism at Dalhousie – “People Feel Completely Disrespected”
- Rush to Risky Challenge Trials is Unethical