Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
CogX Global Leadership Summit & Festival of AI & Emerging Technologies — How do we get the next 10 years right?
Topic/section: Health, Well-being & Covid-19
Panel presentation: Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
Date/Time: 8 June 2020 (5:00PM-5:45PM BST/1:00PM-1:45PM AT)
- Charlotte Augst - Chief Executive - National Voices
- Parmy Olson - Technology Reporter - Wall Street Journal
- Françoise Baylis - University Research Professor - Dalhousie University
- Rachel Neaman - Non-Executive Director, Digital Bus
- Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
- Françoise Baylis Wants to Help You Understand Genome Editing
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing