Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
Posted by nte on September 9, 2019 in In Action
Charlton, Michele. (10 Sep 2019). Three Dal scholars join the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists. Dal News.
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards