Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
Posted by nte on July 9, 2019 in In Action
Jackson, S. & Swoger, K. (9 July 2019). Canadian bioethicist calls plan to prevent deafness in gene-edited babies 'offensive'. CBC Radio.
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards