Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
Posted by nte on April 3, 2019 in In Print
Baylis, F. (3 April 2019). Why avoid the "M-word" in human genome editing? Bioethics Forum – Hastings Center.
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards