Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
Françoise Baylis responds to the recently announced birth of the world’s first genome edited babies and raises concerns about the scientific practice and ethical accountability.
Watch her interview on CTV News: 'You can't just pretend to be God.'
Read her blog on Impact Ethics: 'First CRISPR babies: where are our ethics?'
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing
- Germline Ethics
- Association of American Publishers Announces Subject Category Winners of 2020 Prose Awards