Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Arguing in favour: Vida Panitch, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Carleton University
- Aruging against: Françoise Baylis, Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University
WHEN: Thurs. 22 Nov 2018 (7:00 PM)
WHERE: Rosalie Silberman Abella Moot Court Room (J250), Jackman Law Building, 78 Queen's Park, Toronto, Ontario
Dowload the event poster.
Organized jointly between Health Law in Canada, the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, and the Institiute of Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation at the University of Toronto.
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards