Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Arguing in favour: Vida Panitch, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Carleton University
- Aruging against: Françoise Baylis, Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University
WHEN: Thurs. 22 Nov 2018 (7:00 PM)
WHERE: Rosalie Silberman Abella Moot Court Room (J250), Jackman Law Building, 78 Queen's Park, Toronto, Ontario
Dowload the event poster.
Organized jointly between Health Law in Canada, the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, and the Institiute of Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation at the University of Toronto.
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed