Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
Official statement by Her Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Health, pursuant to section 91 of the Patent Act, appointing Matthew Herder of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, to be a member of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board, to hold office during good behaviour for a period of five years.
Poirer, R. (5 July 2018). Two Dal faculty members appointed to Canada's Patented Medicine Price Review Board. Dal News.
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
- The Responsibilities of Scholars in Public Debate: Challenging Intuitive Ethical Considerations
- Academics & Legal Experts Oppose Decriminalization of Payment for Surrogacy, Eggs, and Sperm
- FACT SHEET: Proposed Changes to the Assisted Human Reproduction Act, 29 May 2018