Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
Official statement by Her Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Health, pursuant to section 91 of the Patent Act, appointing Matthew Herder of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, to be a member of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board, to hold office during good behaviour for a period of five years.
Poirer, R. (5 July 2018). Two Dal faculty members appointed to Canada's Patented Medicine Price Review Board. Dal News.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop