Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
Herder, M. (2018). Reviving the FDA's authority to publicly explain why new drug applications are approved or rejected. JAMA Intern Med. Published online 2 July 2018. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2018.3137
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
- Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology
- What is CRISPR?
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee