Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
by Colin Hodd
Dalhousie bioethics professor Dr. Françoise Baylis does not fear being “too political.”
Rather, the Canada Research Chair in Bioethics and Philosophy believes knowledge producers have an obligation to inform political discourse—something Dalhousie Medical School has made a priority through its #DalMedForward strategic plan. [Read more]
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed