Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
Kaposy, C. (29 Oct 2017). Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children, disability, parental autonomy, and identity." Tennessee Value and Agency Conference, 2017. Knoxville, TN: Philosophy Department, University of Tennesse.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics