Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
Kaposy, C. (29 Oct 2017). Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children, disability, parental autonomy, and identity." Tennessee Value and Agency Conference, 2017. Knoxville, TN: Philosophy Department, University of Tennesse.
- The Ethical Case for Having a Baby With Down Syndrome
- Bioethics in Action
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Philosophers Offer Support for Chimpanzee Rights Cases as Nonhuman Rights Project Seeks to Appeal to New York's Highest Court
- TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines