Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
Downie, J., & Baylis, F. (2017). A test for freedom of conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms: regulating and litigating conscience refusals in health care. McGill Journal of Law and Health, 11(1), S1-S30.
- Choosing Down Syndrome
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales
- Drug Secrecy No More
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?