Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
Downie, J., & Baylis, F. (2017). A test for freedom of conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms: regulating and litigating conscience refusals in health care. McGill Journal of Law and Health, 11(1), S1-S30.
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow?
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush