Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
Downie, J., & Baylis, F. (2017). A test for freedom of conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms: regulating and litigating conscience refusals in health care. McGill Journal of Law and Health, 11(1), S1-S30.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop