Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
Downie, J., & Baylis, F. (2017). A test for freedom of conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms: regulating and litigating conscience refusals in health care. McGill Journal of Law and Health, 11(1), S1-S30.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities