Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
Toohey, A.M., & Krahn, T.M. (11 Sept 2017). 'Simply to be let in': opening the doors to lower-income older adults and their companion animals. Journal of Public Health, https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities