Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
Toohey, A.M., & Krahn, T.M. (11 Sept 2017). 'Simply to be let in': opening the doors to lower-income older adults and their companion animals. Journal of Public Health, https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed.
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?