Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
Wed., 29 Mar 2017 (7:00-8:30PM)
CCEPA, 630 Francklyn Street
President's Lodge, Atlantic School of Theology
Sample Discussion Questions
- Do ocean scientists have an ethical obligation to be transparent in the communication of information?
- What challenges limit the ability of scientists to be transparent when communicating with policy makers or the general public?
- How should the general public hold ocean scientists accountable?
Space is limited. Registration required: email email@example.com or tel. 902-428-1416.
Sponsored by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Public Affairs (CCEPA)
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Genome Engineering
- Quality Concerns & Problems with Support for Bioethics Research
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia
- Pronatalism, Geneticism, and ART
- The Ethics of Testicular Tissue Cryopreservation: A Scoping Review
- CRISPR Panel Discussion
- Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
- Conscientious Objection to Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)