Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Budget's Baby Steps on Gender Analysis
Cattapan, A., Hanson, C., Stinson, J., Levac, L., & Paterson, S. The budget's baby steps on gender analysis. Policy Options Politiques — The Public Forum for the Public Good.
The government took baby steps toward implementing a gender analysis in its budget announced Wednesday. This is important. It’s the first time Canada has developed a budget that looks at the way public policy affects men and women differently, including women who belong to multiple communities, such as Indigenous and immigrant women.
The Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women (CRIAW-ICREF) hopes this budget ... [read further]
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush
- Editorial Misconduct
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Human Gene Editing: The Dawn, the Zenith and the Dusk
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Genome Engineering
- Quality Concerns & Problems with Support for Bioethics Research
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia