Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Budget's Baby Steps on Gender Analysis
Cattapan, A., Hanson, C., Stinson, J., Levac, L., & Paterson, S. The budget's baby steps on gender analysis. Policy Options Politiques — The Public Forum for the Public Good.
The government took baby steps toward implementing a gender analysis in its budget announced Wednesday. This is important. It’s the first time Canada has developed a budget that looks at the way public policy affects men and women differently, including women who belong to multiple communities, such as Indigenous and immigrant women.
The Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women (CRIAW-ICREF) hopes this budget ... [read further]
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
- The Responsibilities of Scholars in Public Debate: Challenging Intuitive Ethical Considerations
- Academics & Legal Experts Oppose Decriminalization of Payment for Surrogacy, Eggs, and Sperm
- FACT SHEET: Proposed Changes to the Assisted Human Reproduction Act, 29 May 2018