Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Budget's Baby Steps on Gender Analysis
Cattapan, A., Hanson, C., Stinson, J., Levac, L., & Paterson, S. The budget's baby steps on gender analysis. Policy Options Politiques — The Public Forum for the Public Good.
The government took baby steps toward implementing a gender analysis in its budget announced Wednesday. This is important. It’s the first time Canada has developed a budget that looks at the way public policy affects men and women differently, including women who belong to multiple communities, such as Indigenous and immigrant women.
The Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women (CRIAW-ICREF) hopes this budget ... [read further]
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia
- Pronatalism, Geneticism, and ART
- The Ethics of Testicular Tissue Cryopreservation: A Scoping Review
- CRISPR Panel Discussion
- Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
- Conscientious Objection to Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
- Unbroken Glass
- The Budget's Baby Steps on Gender Analysis