Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
New Director of the Health Law Institute, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
Posted by nte on February 17, 2017 in In Action
Doucet, J. (17 Feb 2017). KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder assumes the role of Health Law Institute Director. Schulich School of Law news.
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Genome Engineering
- Quality Concerns & Problems with Support for Bioethics Research
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia
- Pronatalism, Geneticism, and ART
- The Ethics of Testicular Tissue Cryopreservation: A Scoping Review
- CRISPR Panel Discussion
- Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
- Conscientious Objection to Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)