Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
New Director of the Health Law Institute, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
Posted by nte on February 17, 2017 in In Action
Doucet, J. (17 Feb 2017). KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder assumes the role of Health Law Institute Director. Schulich School of Law news.
- Why Feminist Philosophy Matters to the Health of Canadians
- Paying Surrogate Mothers?
- The Ethical Case for Having a Baby With Down Syndrome
- Bioethics in Action
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back