Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
New Director of the Health Law Institute, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
Posted by nte on February 17, 2017 in In Action
Doucet, J. (17 Feb 2017). KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder assumes the role of Health Law Institute Director. Schulich School of Law news.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?