Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
New Director of the Health Law Institute, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
Posted by nte on February 17, 2017 in In Action
Doucet, J. (17 Feb 2017). KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder assumes the role of Health Law Institute Director. Schulich School of Law news.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities