Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Perpetually, Potentially Pregnant: The Emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in Clinical Research and Public Health Policy
Cattapan, A. (13 Nov 2016). Perpetually, potentially pregnant: The emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in clinical research and public health policy. National Women's Studies Association Annual Conference. Montréal, QC.
- CRISPR Panel Discussion
- Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
- Unbroken Glass
- Hands Clean: On Purity and Power in Biomedical Research
- Eggspectations: A Critical Examination of the Donation & 'Social' Freezing of Eggs
- Having Our Baby: The Surrogacy Boom
- Precarious Labour: On Egg Donation as Work
- Canadian Citizenship Ceremony