Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Perpetually, Potentially Pregnant: The Emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in Clinical Research and Public Health Policy
Cattapan, A. (13 Nov 2016). Perpetually, potentially pregnant: The emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in clinical research and public health policy. National Women's Studies Association Annual Conference. Montréal, QC.
- What Should We Do About Human Gene Editing?
- 'Fixing' the Human Genome: Promises & Pitfalls
- Conversations With My Mother
- Consultation to CIHR Expert Review Panel
- Clinical Research Involving Pregnant Women
- Visiting Researcher
- Human Gene Editing: At the Cutting Edge