Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Perpetually, Potentially Pregnant: The Emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in Clinical Research and Public Health Policy
Cattapan, A. (13 Nov 2016). Perpetually, potentially pregnant: The emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in clinical research and public health policy. National Women's Studies Association Annual Conference. Montréal, QC.
- Why Feminist Philosophy Matters to the Health of Canadians
- Paying Surrogate Mothers?
- The Ethical Case for Having a Baby With Down Syndrome
- Bioethics in Action
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back