Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Perpetually, Potentially Pregnant: The Emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in Clinical Research and Public Health Policy
Cattapan, A. (13 Nov 2016). Perpetually, potentially pregnant: The emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in clinical research and public health policy. National Women's Studies Association Annual Conference. Montréal, QC.
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects