Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Perpetually, Potentially Pregnant: The Emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in Clinical Research and Public Health Policy
Cattapan, A. (13 Nov 2016). Perpetually, potentially pregnant: The emergence of 'Women of Childbearing Age' in clinical research and public health policy. National Women's Studies Association Annual Conference. Montréal, QC.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?