Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Recycling Uteri: Are Trans Men Suitable Living Donors for Uterine Transplantation?
Petropanagos, A., & Marshall, Z. (27 May 2016). Recycling uteri: Are trans men suitable living donors for uterine transplantation? Paper presentation at the Canadian Bioethics Society 2016 Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON.
- Dalhousie professor wants Canada to consider sending any excess vaccine to Caribbean
- Concerns Over Human Challenge Trial That Infects Volunteers with COVID‑19
- Priority Groups for COVID‑19 Vaccinations
- 2020‑21 Wayne Morris Chair of Law and Politics
- Proposed Digital Vaccination "Passport" Raises Scientific and Ethical Concerns
- Bruce Frisco (CTV News Atlantic) Interviews Françoise Baylis about Changes to the Law and the Ethics of Organ Donation in Nova Scotia
- Pandemic Opportunism at Dalhousie – “People Feel Completely Disrespected”
- Rush to Risky Challenge Trials is Unethical