Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Recycling Uteri: Are Trans Men Suitable Living Donors for Uterine Transplantation?
Petropanagos, A., & Marshall, Z. (27 May 2016). Recycling uteri: Are trans men suitable living donors for uterine transplantation? Paper presentation at the Canadian Bioethics Society 2016 Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON.
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize
- 2022 Killam Prize Winner
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing