Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Recycling Uteri: Are Trans Men Suitable Living Donors for Uterine Transplantation?
Petropanagos, A., & Marshall, Z. (27 May 2016). Recycling uteri: Are trans men suitable living donors for uterine transplantation? Paper presentation at the Canadian Bioethics Society 2016 Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON.
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal
- WHO Issues New Recommendations on Human Genome Editing for the Advancement of Public Health
- Human Genome Editing: A Framework for Governance
- Human Genome Editing: Recommendations
- Human Genome Editing: Position Paper
- COVID‑19 Vaccines Online Round‑table