Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Recycling Uteri: Are Trans Men Suitable Living Donors for Uterine Transplantation?
Petropanagos, A., & Marshall, Z. (27 May 2016). Recycling uteri: Are trans men suitable living donors for uterine transplantation? Paper presentation at the Canadian Bioethics Society 2016 Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop