Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Recycling Uteri: Are Trans Men Suitable Living Donors for Uterine Transplantation?
Petropanagos, A., & Marshall, Z. (27 May 2016). Recycling uteri: Are trans men suitable living donors for uterine transplantation? Paper presentation at the Canadian Bioethics Society 2016 Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON.
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing
- International Science Council Board
- Heritable Human Genome Editing: Who Decides? Science or Society?
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal