Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
@NEJM Ask the Authors & Experts
NEJM (New England Journal of Medicine) Perspective Piece: "Mitochondrial Replacement Techniques—Implications for the Clinical Community"
Françoise Baylis joins online panel discussion with the authors of NEJM Perspectives piece “Mitochondrial Replacement Techniques — Implications for the Clinical Community” 25 Feb – 6 March 2016
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize