Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
It's time to think beyond national pharmacare: Make the evidence on drug safety and effectiveness public
Posted by nte on February 8, 2016 in In Print
Herder, M. (08 Feb 2015). It's time to think beyond national pharmacare: Make the evidence on drug safety and effectiveness public. The Toronto Star <<thestar.com>>.
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize