Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Concerns over clinical trials with pregnant women could delay a Zika vaccine
Françoise Baylis calls for pregnant women to be included in clinical trials of Zika virus vaccines at a later stage in the clinical testing process and thinks the pharmaceutical needs of pregnant women are not addressed owing to the current industry normal practice of exluding them from testing. Read and list to more.
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing
- International Science Council Board
- Heritable Human Genome Editing: Who Decides? Science or Society?
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal