Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Alzheimer's awareness initiatives
STILL ALICE—views from the inside of Alzheimer's. Halifax Chronicle Herald, 08 Jan 2016.
Françoise Baylis, Faye Forbes, and Tim Krahn are interviewed by Elissa Barnard (Halifax Chronicle Herald reporter) on upcoming public outreach events for Alzheimer's Awareness month (January 2016).
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize
- 2022 Killam Prize Winner
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing