Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Alzheimer's awareness initiatives
STILL ALICE—views from the inside of Alzheimer's. Halifax Chronicle Herald, 08 Jan 2016.
Françoise Baylis, Faye Forbes, and Tim Krahn are interviewed by Elissa Barnard (Halifax Chronicle Herald reporter) on upcoming public outreach events for Alzheimer's Awareness month (January 2016).
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing
- International Science Council Board
- Heritable Human Genome Editing: Who Decides? Science or Society?
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal