IC3RG News» Go to news main
IC3RG Announces Newest Publication
The newest publication from IC3RG Group members Tanya Packer, Mel Fracini, Åsa Audulv, Betsi van Gaal, Grace Warner, and George Kephart, is now available! Their article, titled What we know about the purpose, theoretical foundation, scope, and dimensionality of existing self-management measures: A scoping review, can be found in the journal Patient Education and Counselling.
In this article, IC3RG members examine the purpose, theoretical foundation, scope, and dimensionality of 28 self management tools. Using the Taxonomy of Every-day Self-Management Strategies (TEDSS), a framework previously developed by the group, they explore which areas important to patients are currently being measured, and which ones are being neglected. This research illuminates some important gaps in self-management, and will be used to help researchers and clinicians choose tools that are appropriate for their purpose and context and inform future tool development.
- IC3RG is on Twitter!
- PhD Health Candidates work with Mitacs Accelerate Program
- IC3RG Announces Two New Publications
- IC3RG Student Success
- Many IC3RG Projects Accepted to Upcoming Conferences
- International Team Releases Newest Publication
- IC3RG Announces Newest Publication
- Helping People with Multiple Sclerosis Effectively Manage Fatigue