Submissions and Requirements
This collaborative health conference is part of Dalhousie University’s 200th anniversary celebrations. The Healthy Living Healthy Life 2018 (HLHL 2018) conference is focused on interprofessional, collaborative, and multi-stakeholder engagement. Presentations, e-posters, panels, and workshops will explore evidence and new innovations that transform and create capacity for healthy living across the life span. We encourage people working with individuals, organizations, and populations to submit abstracts.
WHO WILL ATTEND HLHL 2018?
- Community groups and multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Health professionals and clinicians
- Non-governmental, not for profit, and business members interested in health
- Members of the public interested in healthy living across the life span
- Policy and decision makers
- Undergraduate and graduate students, and post-doctoral fellows