Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
Cheryl Maloney to speak on history of Mi'kmaq peoples in relation to water and land
Cheryl Maloney will speak on the history of the Mi'kmaq peoples in relation to the water and land in Mi'kma'ki, at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, on Tuesday, January 14 at 7:00 pm.
For more information visit the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic website.
- FishWIKS research provides insights into fishing dispute
- FishWIKS' Shelley Denny writes piece on Mi'kmaw livelihood fishery for Chronicle Herald
- Treaty Day & Mi'kmaq History month in Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie recognises National Indigenous History Month
- FishWIKS PhD student Mirjam Held presents at EGU General Assembly 2020
- Cathy Martin begins tenure as Dal's first Director of Indigenous community engagement
- AFN National Fisheries Forum & Trade Show 2020
- Cheryl Maloney to speak on history of Mi'kmaq peoples in relation to water and land