Today@Dal» Go to news main
Faculty and Staff Guide on Student Accommodation and Student Accessibility
The Faculty and Staff Guide to Student Accommodation and Student Accessibility is now available on the Student Accessibility Centre website.
The Guide’s release demonstrates Dalhousie’s ongoing commitment to community awareness and capacity building – a key tenet of Dalhousie’s Accessibility Plan.
Modelled on other Dalhousie guides – the Blue Folder, Purple Folder, and Yellow Folder – this Guide serves as tool to facilitate improved understanding of Dalhousie’s aspirations and obligations to student accommodation and student accessibility.
September 26th: https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4393
November 3rd: https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4394
November 22nd: https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=4395
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings
- Off campus meal plans for winter term
- Participants needed for walking study
- Footlong Wicked Good Subs now open