Today@Dal» Go to news main
Call for mentors: BIPOC Graduate Student Mentoring Academy
The BIPOC Graduate Student Mentoring Academy aims to provide greater support for graduate students who identify as Black, Indigenous and/or a Person of Colour (BIPOC), connecting them with mentors who share similar backgrounds and experiences.
The BIPOC Graduate Student Mentoring Academy is building its network of BIPOC mentors. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds, including university professionals, government and private sector experts, community leaders, and elders.
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a mentor, visit our website to learn more.
Applications close this Friday, September 22, 2023.
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings
- Off campus meal plans for winter term
- Participants needed for walking study
- Footlong Wicked Good Subs now open