Today@Dal» Go to news main
Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
Are you interested in trying an intermittent fasting diet?
Would you like to see if an interesting diet can help you lose a little weight?
Our new research study is seeking women in Nova Scotia who are 35-55 years.
Please contact PhD candidate, Nada Alzhrani, to learn more about this exciting study and see if you qualify. Those who do will receive a personalized diet plan and guidance for 8 weeks.
If you are interested in participating or wish to discuss the study, please contact:
Nada Alzhrani at email Nada.Alzhrani@nshealth.ca or 902-989-5783
- Job postings
- Upcoming Stokes seminar: “My Past and Thoughts,” with Dr. Norman Pereira
- Keep calm, it's only conflict
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- TA posting: Financial Accounting (MGTA 2004)
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Biology departmental seminar: The effects of ocean warming on global fish catches
- October 4: Study in Italy Info Session + Country Lives in Baroque Tuscany