Today@Dal» Go to news main
New certificates tailored for learners’ needs and schedules
Take advantage of new Dal certificates that give you specialized skills without long nights and early mornings of studying. Designed for career-driven professionals juggling work and family needs, these certificates in Business Management, Human Resource Management and Human Resource Leadership include three courses you can complete in one year – earning you a Dal certificate.
These new certificates respond to the needs of learners who want specialized training they can apply to their jobs right away. “We know there are people who don't want to spend years taking face-to-face courses. They need short online learning experiences that will help boost their career prospects. These courses and certificates do just that,” says Dr. Erin Careless, the Faculty’s Director of Professional Certificates, Career Essentials and Accreditations.
Ready to begin a new learning journey? Our Student Services team can help with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job postings
- Upcoming Stokes seminar: “My Past and Thoughts,” with Dr. Norman Pereira
- Keep calm, it's only conflict
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- TA posting: Financial Accounting (MGTA 2004)
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Biology departmental seminar: The effects of ocean warming on global fish catches
- October 4: Study in Italy Info Session + Country Lives in Baroque Tuscany