Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder for Instructors: Student Declaration of Absence Form
Instructors are reminded and encouraged to implement the Student Declaration of Absence Form for fall 2022 courses.
Implementing the Student Declaration of Absence Form as part of a course is done through Brightspace. Simply log in to Brightspace, select "Student Declaration of Absence" from the drop-down menu, and choose the course(s) in which you would like to implement the Student Declaration of Absence Form.
The discretion to arrange alternate coursework, assignments and/or tests remains with the instructor.
The Faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Law, Dentistry and the College of Pharmacy are exempt from this regulation and will not be using the Student Declaration of Absence Form. These faculties have separate regulations to cover short- and long-term absences.
Further details about the Student Absence Declaration Form, and how you can implement it in your course, are available on the Student Health & Wellness SharePoint site (myDal login required).
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Pharmacy
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- Join Dal Office of Sustainability's Advanced Cycling Workshops
- Part time work for students this fall
- Office Closure: Student Accounts
- Former US astronaut Dottie Metcalf‑Lindenburger appears on “What Do Scientists Do?” podcast
- Fairness and Bias sessions for staff/instructors and students