Today@Dal» Go to news main
Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- Are you interested in trying an intermittent fasting diet?
- Would you like to see if an interesting diet can help you lose a little weight?
Our new research study is seeking women in Nova Scotia who are 35-55 years.
Please contact PhD candidate, Nada Alzhrani, to learn more about this exciting study and see if you qualify. Those who do will receive a personalized diet plan and guidance for 8 weeks.
If you are interested in participating or wish to discuss the study, please contact:
Nada Alzhrani at email Nada.Alzhrani@nshealth.ca or 902-989-5783
- Job postings
- Seeking participants for an intermittent fasting study
- Registrar’s Office closed Friday, Aug. 19
- Temporary closure: Black Student Advising Centre
- Postdoctoral Fellow posting: Pediatrics
- Job posting
- Teaching Assistant postings: Chinese Studies
- Teaching Assistant posting: Department of German