Today@Dal» Go to news main
New and Improved Transfer Credit Equivalency Table
The Registrar’s Office is excited to announce the launch of our new and improved Transfer Credit Equivalency Table!
The Transfer Credit Equivalency Table is a front-facing resource that lists all courses currently approved to receive transfer credit at Dalhousie. It is widely used by students (both prospective and current), parents/supporters, faculty, and staff.
The new Equivalency Table features expanded search functionality, displays more accurate data, and is more user friendly. It is scheduled to launch the week of May 30th.
To support faculty and staff the Registrar’s Office is hosting an information session Thursday, May 26th from 1:00-1:45pm, which will include a preview of the new tool.
To register for the information session, please click here. A recording of the session will be distributed to all registrants for those who are unable to attend the live session. The deadline to register is May 25th at 11:59pm.
We hope to see you at the session!
- Job Posting: Study Skills Coach
- Job postings
- HR Office Closure Friday, July 8, 2022, from 12‑4pm
- Registration Open‑ Records Management Summer Sessions
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant posting: Gender and Women’s Studies