Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder to register for Novemember Sustainability Challenge for a chance to win
Join the Dalhousie Office of Sustainability for a month-long challenge this November, designed to teach you how to take action and incorporate sustainability into your life.
How it works:
- Register on this site: https://events-tm.dal.ca/login.php?id=3972
- Access the Sustainability Challenge 2021 Calendar [PDF] to see what actions you will do each week.
- Each Monday, you will be emailed a form from the Office of Sustainability so you can document what you accomplished for the week. Substitutions for the actions you take on any given day will be accepted, so get creative with it!
- At the end of each week, let us know what actions you took on the challenge submission form and email it to email@example.com to be entered into our prize draw. You can submit once per week during the four-week challenge.
- Your name will be put into a weekly draw each Tuesday for a prize pack designed to help you become even more sustainable.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker/Demonstrator postings (Winter 2023): Dalhousie Integrated Science program
- Faculty of Open Learning to host Open House for the university community
- TA and Marker/Demonstrator postings: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- HR office closing at 3pm on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Faculty of Engineering
- Teaching Assistant posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- 2023 Rosemary Gill Award ‑ Call for Nominations
- Campus flags lowered