Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder to register for Novemember Sustainability Challenge for a chance to win
Join the Dalhousie Office of Sustainability for a month-long challenge this November, designed to teach you how to take action and incorporate sustainability into your life.
How it works:
- Register on this site: https://events-tm.dal.ca/login.php?id=3972
- Access the Sustainability Challenge 2021 Calendar [PDF] to see what actions you will do each week.
- Each Monday, you will be emailed a form from the Office of Sustainability so you can document what you accomplished for the week. Substitutions for the actions you take on any given day will be accepted, so get creative with it!
- At the end of each week, let us know what actions you took on the challenge submission form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into our prize draw. You can submit once per week during the four-week challenge.
- Your name will be put into a weekly draw each Tuesday for a prize pack designed to help you become even more sustainable.
- Implementing ‘Ungrading’ At the Graduate Level: An Instructor’s Perspective on Strategies to Reduce Students' Fear Of Failure, Encourage Risk Taking, And Prioritize Mental Health
- Welcome to Walktober 2023
- Job postings
- Reminder ‑ Retirement Reception for Jenny White
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax Campuses)
- Centre for Learning and Teaching temporary office closure
- Participants needed for walking study
- Job postings