Today@Dal» Go to news main
Seeking Labs for Green Labs Certification
Dalhousie's Office of Sustainability is accepting applications for the first cohort of Green Lab certifications.
My Green Lab’s Certification is considered the global standard for laboratory sustainability best practices. Recognized by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), the American Energy Society, and the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories.
My Green Lab mission is to build a culture of sustainability through science. Their Green Lab Certification Program is the cornerstone of our mission, educating and engaging scientists on laboratory sustainability best practices so they can become active contributors in minimizing the environmental impact of their laboratory operations.
The Office of Sustainability is providing the fees for up to 10 green lab certifications per year with the My Green Lab certification program.
For more information, check: https://www.dal.ca/dept/sustainability/get-involved/greenlabs/certification.html
If your lab is interested in joining our first cohort, email us at email@example.com.
- Job postings
- College Street closure
- Request for feedback: Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences survey
- Teaching Assistant postings: Microbiology and Immunoloy
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Early Modern Studies
- Teaching Assistant posting: Department of Business & Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Cost increases for paper and print services
- Job postings