Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: Participants required for research study on children and their connection to nature
The Education for Sustainability Research Group is recruiting parent(s)/guardian(s) and their children to participate in a research study titled "Determining the Validity and Reliability of a Modified Games Testing Tool to Evaluate Preschoolers Connection to Nature."
If you and your child agree to participate in the study, your child will be asked to complete a set of games. While your child is playing the games, you will be asked to fill out a survey about your family's activities and demographic information. The testing with your child will be held at an outdoor location on Dalhousie University campus to allow for physical distancing, and the testing material will be laminated to allow for sanitization in between each participant.
You and your child's participation will be required for roughly 15-35 minutes. Upon completion of the games testing, your child will receive a Certificate of Achievement, and we will offer you one $25.00 gift card to Woozles children's store for your collective participation in the study.
If you have any questions about the study, and/or are interested in your child participating in the study, please contact Tarah Wright, the lead researcher, at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (902-497-1831).
- The Dal Bookstore's Annual Three‑Day Yard Sale is Back, Dec. 6‑8
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Department of Pharmacology
- Job postings
- Marker/Demonstrator Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant postings: Department of French
- 2021 December cut‑off dates for Accounts Payable
- 2022 Payroll Deadlines and B1 Pay schedule