Today@Dal» Go to news main
Professional Development Schedule ‑ Fall 2021
Human Resources is pleased to release the Professional Development Schedule for Fall 2021.
The schedule can be accessed on myDal by navigating to Learning and Development under faculty/staff page, or by clicking on the following link https://dalu.sharepoint.com/sites/mydal/dc/hr/SitePages/Learning%20%26%20Development%20Schedule.aspx
A variety of programs are offered in the areas of Heath and Wellness, Leadership Development, Professional Development and EDIA. Key highlights:
1. Owning Your Career Program. Fall 2021 cohort starts on October 14th.
2. Self-paced EDIA programs: 4 Seasons of Reconciliation program, administered by Dalhousie Libraries. Equity Educate: Rethinking Gender Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Leadercamp
3. Project Management bootcamp. The next cohort starts on October 25 and is open for registrations.
4. Dalhousie employees continue to have access to Percipio which provides a wide range of self-paced courses, ebooks, audio books and professional certifications. Complete programs, pass the assessment and earn your digital badges.
- School of Physiotherapy needs participants for walking study
- Job postings
- Call for public representative for Postgraduate Medical Education Committee
- Road cycling study recruitment notice
- Get your flu shot on campus
- Job postings
- SuperNOVA searching for a math mentor for our girls program
- Join us this Monday for the Dalhousie Mental Health Forum