Today@Dal» Go to news main
Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
Job Summary & Key Responsibilities:
The sessional lecturer will teach the one-half credit course, CMSD 6310: Audition I, in the Master of Science program in audiology at the School of Communication Science and Disorders during the fall term September to December 2021.
Responsibilities include course planning and classroom teaching, as well as marking assignments as required. The sessional lecturer is the Professor of Record for this course and reports to the Director of the School.
Qualifications/Requirements of Position:
A graduate degree, and expertise in the area of hearing science, anatomy, and the fundamental physiology of the auditory system. Relevant teaching experience is an asset.
For more information, please visit: https://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/6763
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Teaching Assistant posting: First Year Interest Groups in Science (FIGS)
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Teaching Assistant posting: Contemporary Studies
- Reminder: Parking permits go on sale today
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mila
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant Professional Development Days (TA Days)