Today@Dal» Go to news main
Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
Access along the north end of Alumni Crescent adjacent Studley Gymnasium and near the Henry Hicks Building will be disrupted on Wednesday, June 23 from approximately 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. for delivery and installation of the new bleachers for the Wickwire Field Renewal project.
Parking will be barricaded along portions of Alumni Crescent for the duration of the work and every effort will be made to enable flow of vehicles through the site.
If there are questions or concerns, please contact Nathan Rogers at Nathan.Rogers@dal.ca.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Teaching Assistant posting: First Year Interest Groups in Science (FIGS)
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Teaching Assistant posting: Contemporary Studies
- Reminder: Parking permits go on sale today
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mila
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant Professional Development Days (TA Days)