Today@Dal» Go to news main
mySupport Coming Soon
Getting IT help and keeping on top of your requests is about to get even easier at Dal.
Dal’s Information Technology Services team, in conjunction with the Academic Technology Services team, will soon be launching mySupport – a new service portal for faculty and staff that will help you make and track requests and communicate with your technology support team.
mySupport will also go live with single sign-on functionality, meaning once you are logged into the Dal network, you do not need to re-enter your NetID and password to get going.
While mySupport should be your first destination for IT support, current methods to ask for IT help will still be available.
Stay tuned for more information.
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos