Today@Dal» Go to news main
Alumni Crescent disruption on Monday, May 17
Access along the west end of Alumni Crescent near the tennis courts will be disrupted on Monday May 17 until approximately 2 p.m. for delivery of the turf for the Wickwire Field Renewal project.
Parking will be barricaded for the duration of the work at the west end of Alumni Crescent and every effort will be made to enable flow of vehicles through the site.
If there are questions or concerns, please contact Nathan Rogers at Nathan.Rogers@dal.ca.
- Teaching and Learning Grants: Call for Applications
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: College of Pharmacy/Faculty of Health
- Shout‑Out summary
- mySupport Coming Soon
- Job postings
- Meet Permjot Valia, your summer 2021 Path2Innovation facilitator
- CUPE fall part‑time academic posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet the pets of OFI