Today@Dal» Go to news main
Virtual launch of Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health at Dal
Did you know?
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) — Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health (IHDCYH) is hosted in the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) at Dal. Scientific Director Dr. Christine Chambers is a professor in the departments of Psychology & Neuroscience and Pediatrics.
Celebrating one year
Although IHDCYH's offices were set up in 2020, the pandemic forced the delay of an in-person open house. The IHDCYH team is excited to celebrate one year of operations at Dal with a short video created with Dalhousie’s Office of Research Services as a virtual welcome to the institute.
Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mM4wQoV5U
Interested in health research related to maternal, family, child and youth health? Follow IHDCYH on Twitter @CIHR_IHDCYH.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Job Postings
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)