Today@Dal» Go to news main
DPMG Award nominations due by April 16
We work with some exceptional people here at Dalhousie. Do you know a colleague that is a DPMG member who deserves recognition for outstanding achievement or performance? Please consider nominating them for the 2021 DPMG Award for Outstanding Achievement.
We are also pleased to be adding a category this year that recognizes the achievements individuals have made in light of the COVID 19 Pandemic. It has been inspiring to see such adaptability and creativity and this is a wonderful way to honour that.
The awards recognize employees who belong to the Dalhousie Professional Management Group (DPMG) for their exemplary contributions to the university. All DPMG members are eligible to receive this award and can be nominated by any faculty or staff member. DPMG members previously nominated are also eligible to be nominated again.
Nominations will be judged for outstanding performance or achievement in relationship to five key factors:
- High and consistent performance
- New approaches and initiatives
- Positive influence and leadership competencies
- Alignment with organizational mission, vision and values
- Impact on department, the university, the DPMG, and/or the greater community as a whole
Complete details on the nomination process and past award recipient biographies are available here: http://bit.ly/DPMGAwards
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 16 @ 4:30pm. The awards will be presented at the DPMG annual general meeting and recipients will attend a virtual awards ceremony with the president.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Teaching Assistant posting: First Year Interest Groups in Science (FIGS)
- Teaching Assistant posting: Contemporary Studies
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mila
- Job postings
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Reminder: Parking permits go on sale today
- Teaching Assistant Professional Development Days (TA Days)