Today@Dal» Go to news main
Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
BOOK NOW - SPACE IS LIMITED! for a virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session.
These Ergonomic consultations are available to anyone working from home (or office if applicable) on a first-come, first-served basis. The consultation will be completed by student occupational therapists on Fieldwork in the @WORK project until mid-April 2021. Each consultation session entails 45-60 minutes with a student occupational therapist (supervised by a licensed OT).
Sessions can be scheduled for Monday to Friday, between 8am-4pm by contacting Lori Lamrock, at Lori.Lamrock@Dal.Ca
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos