Today@Dal» Go to news main
Virtual benefits information session series
All faculty and staff are invited to attend the first in a series of virtual benefits information sessions on April 7, 10 to 11:30 a.m. that will cover benefits information for all regular employee groups, as well as Grant-Paid and associated employees, and Post-Doctoral Fellows.
This is an opportunity to learn more about the benefits available to you as an employee and ask any questions. There will be time at the end of the session to fill out benefits paperwork and submit them electronically. While originally developed for new hires, this benefits information session will also be valuable to existing employees who want a benefits refresher.
Topics covered during this session include the following:
- Where can I find benefits information?
- Benefits enrolment & eligible dependants
- Mandatory benefits & optional benefits
- Getting to know your health spending account
- Submitting a claim
- Life changes
- Other benefits & resources
- Forms checklist
- Dedicated time for filling out paperwork and asking questions
Closer to the event date, you will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting invite for the event. The Benefits team will pre-screen registrants to ensure benefits eligibility and send links to the paperwork applicable to your employee group. For more information on this session, contact the Benefits Office at email@example.com.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Teaching Assistant posting: First Year Interest Groups in Science (FIGS)
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Teaching Assistant posting: Contemporary Studies
- Reminder: Parking permits go on sale today
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mila
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant Professional Development Days (TA Days)