Today@Dal» Go to news main
Forums this week on Dalhousie's employment systems
Two virtual open consultation forums will take place this week for staff to give feedback as part of Dalhousie's employment systems review:
Forum for staff in Facilities Management: Wednesday, March 31st, 11:00 am
Forum for women staff: Thursday, April 1st, 2:00 pm
NOTICE OF RESCHEDULING: The forum for women faculty members (originally scheduled for March 26th) has now been rescheduled to Tuesday, April 20th at 11:00 am.
For more information and to register for these forums, please view HR's Learning and Development Opportunities calendar. To learn more about Dalhousie's employment systems review or for other ways to submit comments, please visit the Employment Systems Review webpage on myDal. Feedback gathered during the review will help inform Dalhousie's employment equity planning over the next few years.
- Dal Bookstore re‑opens today for in‑person shopping
- Senate news: Louise Spiteri elected Chair for three‑year term
- Virtual Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Job postings
- Status update: Dalhousie Advanced Network Project
- Campus flags lowered
- Teaching Assistant posting: Information Management, INFO 6513
- Invitation to participate in a culturally responsive teaching study